In compliance with the requirements of the Anti-Red Tape Act of 2007 (RA9485)
To be the premier Government Recognized Printer, modern and capable, manned by a dynamic group of people committed towards the satisfaction of the printing needs of the National and Local government, as well as Government Owned and Controlled Corporations.
- Satisfaction of client’s demands on security, timeliness, quality and rates.
- Deliver annual substantial returns on investment to the government coffers.
- Generate profits for its own sustainability in order to contribute to the Treasury.
- Support the information dissemination program of the Presidential Communications Operations Office (PCOO).
Pursuant to Executive Order No. 285 and Executive Order No. 378, the NPO shall have printing jurisdiction over the following:
- Printing, binding and distribution of all Standard and Accountable Forms of National and Local governments, including Government Owned and Controlled Corporations.
- Printing of Official Ballots.
- Printing of public documents such as the Official Gazette of the Republic of the Philippines (OG), General Appropriations Act (GAA), Philippine Reports and development information materials of the Philippine Information Agency (PIA).
The office may also accept other government printing jobs, including government publications, aside from those enumerated above, but not in an exclusive basis.
Under Republic Act 9970, the NPO together with other recognized government printers, shall undertake the printing of Accountable Forms and Sensitive High Quality/Volume requirements of the government.
FRONTLINE SERVICES OFFERED
I. Procedure on how to purchase/procure Accountable and Standard Forms.
(SALES AND MARKETING DIVISION)
II. Official Gazette Publication
S E R V I C E P L E D G E
- Our office is open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM – Monday and Friday; 7:00 AM to 5:00PM – Tuesday to Thursday
- You may approach any of our staff at the O.G. Publication Section for assistance.
- Please pay directly to the Cashier. We do not charge any fees other than those stated above.