The National Printing Office, formerly Bureau of Printing and later renamed Government Printing Office sometime in 1972, was created as the Bureau of Public Printing on November 7, 1901 by Philippine Commission Act No. 296. Read More
To modernize and develop ways to improve the quality of printing through modernization of printing facilities, upgrading printing equipment and updating work design and manpower capabilities.
- Standard accountable forms
- Standard non-accountable forms
- Official Gazette publications and other public documents
- Development information materials
- Specialized forms/ special jobs
Check out our bulletin for invitation to bid announcementsInvitation to bid bulletin